Commercial Property Financing Up To $250,000,000
From small to large transactions, numerous different businesses can start benefitting from commercial real estate financing. CSA Capital is devoted to making sure you grow your business in a safe, productive manner. We offer non-recourse and recourse commercial real estate financing options, so start browsing through them to see which one is best for your company’s needs.
Some Financing Options
CSA Capital is proud to have a robust financial product portfolio. Here are some that may suit your needs perfectly.
- Construction Financing: As long as the principles have equity experience, our specialists can structure financing for construction projects.
- Bridge Loans: Many companies require an influx of working capital. One of the simplest ways to attain this is through bridge loans. The loans can go up to $250,000,000 and come with interest-only amortization, 80 percent LTV and variable rates up to 14 percent.
- FHA and HUD Lending: These types of loans work best for hospitals, multifamily rental housing, acquisition, new construction and healthcare facilities. This can provide funding up to $50,000,000 that comes with non-recourse, full amortization and fixed low rates.
- Conventional Programs: Funding up to $250,000,000 is available through conventional loans, which work well for residential, commercial and industrial properties alike.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Our professionals can tailor this type of financing to your exact needs. Through the representation of high net worth investors, we can fund projects between $5,000,000 and $250,000,000.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities Loans: CMBS loans have backing through the securitizing of commercial properties into a single pool. They are then transferred into a trust to later sell issued bonds to investors. Funding comes with fixed terms and low interest rates.
You do not have to worry if you are unsure which of these is right for building your business. Speak to our specialists to take advantage of their immense expertise in commercial real estate financing options.